Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is defined as trouble getting or keeping an erection that is firm enough for sexual activities. Though it's not rare for a man to have some problems with erections from time to time, ED that is progressive or happens routinely with sex is not normal, and it should be treated.
Erectile dysfunction can happen:
• Most often when blood flow in the penis is limited or nerves are harmed
• With stress or emotional reasons
• As an early warning of a more serious illness, like: atherosclerosis (hardening or blocked arteries), heart disease, high blood pressure or high blood sugar from diabetes
ED can result from health problems, emotional issues, or from both. Some known risk factors are:
• Being over age 50
• Having high blood sugar (diabetes)
• Having high blood pressure
• Having cardiovascular disease
• Having high cholesterol
• Using drugs or drinking too much alcohol
• Being obese
• Lacking exercise
What's The Next Step?
At Pelvic Health Physical Therapy, our certified physical therapists will provide you with a thorough evaluation to determine what the best treatment plan will be for you. We understand how inhibiting pain and stiffness can be, and we want to help get you back to comfortably living your life. We'll help lift all of your physical stresses away!
Please email email@example.com to book an appointment, or call our office at 908-443-9880.
My First Visit
Are you ready to live pain free?Request An Appointment
Connect With Us
Review Us on Google
78 Main Street, Madison, NJ 07940